Looking for job

Hi Buddies,

I am looking for a job in Germany, I am in Poland and I have legal rights to work in European countries. I am willing to move. Please anybody help me to regarding this. Any job I am willing to do. Actually I have an experience in HR department for two years and some experience in different field.

Thanks,
Deiva

Please read this thread https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=665202

Deiva wrote:

Any job I am willing to do. Actually I have an experience in HR department for two years and some experience in different field.

To find a job, you need to convince the potential employer that you are better than other applicants, thus that it is in the employer'sd own interest to hire you and nobody else.
"Any job I am willing to do" does not really help in this respoect, unless you are cheaper than all others or do menial jobs that noone else wants to. Such people usually end up stocking supermarket shelves or as harvest helpers and earn below the minimum wage (which is hardly enough to survive here).
HR jobs usually require German language skills - what is your level here?

Like Beppi mentioned, advertising oneself as willing to do anything is not the same as able to do anything and people are usually looking for workers with specific skills. Many of the Poles who have immigrated here work in construction or other trades like carpentry, plumbing, auto repair, roofing, window installation. Such jobs generally need a minimal amount of German but are tiring and often not particularly well paid – although better than unskilled labor. Your best bet is to pick the fields you have the best qualifications for and look for such companies looking for workers over the internet. And everything else being equal, the better your German, the better your opportunities will be.