Health Insurance and Money Matters

Hello folks! I will be moving to Tartu in the end of August to attend graduate school. I will need to get health insurance in order to apply for the TRP. Is there a specific company anyone would recommend? I am currently looking at ERGO Insurance which offers basic coverage for a quarterly payment of 99.49€. Does this seem reasonable, or are there other companies I should consider?

I will also need to open an account with a credit union or bank in Estonia. Are there any recommendations for the Tartu area? I would certainly prefer a credit union if possible.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much! :-)

In case anyone else is looking for similar information, I have found that Swisscare appears to be the cheapest health insurance. I'm still researching my options, but I would be thankful for any advice from experienced folks in the area.

As far as I understood, you won't need an insurance if applying for TRP, it is only required for D-Visa! University of Tartu insure graduate students.
"As the TRP will be granted for the whole nominal period of studies, when applying for the TRP, you must have an insurance contract covering the nominal period of studies!
Degree seeking PhD studentsdo not need to purchase medical insurance for their studies in Estonia, as thery are covered with the Estonian national health insurance (Haigekassa) as soon as thery have the TRP. Still, for travelling to Estonia and for the first months when TRP is not yet issued, please have appropriate insurance coverage."