Dependant Visa for Parents

Hello all

I wanted to know the procedure to get dependant visas for my parents who are here currently on visit visa.Does Bahrain provide this visa or not and what are the charges for the same. Do they process only under special conditions?

HI,

Unfortunately Bahrain does not provide depend status to parents, you need to apply for a visit visa and then you can extend it.

I have seen a new evisa which is valid for an year you can check it under
https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a

T&R

Good Morning.please guide me as i want to bring my father in Bahrain on visit visa.with out company directly through LMRA i can get visa if yes what is the procedure and how much it may cast.

Hi boss

I have checked the link..

But im not able to see visa for one year..can you help

rgowtham wrote:

Hi boss

I have checked the link..

But im not able to see visa for one year..can you help

Hi,

Visit https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a
Do you have a current
Residence Permit for a GCC country? Say NO
Purpose of your visit: Tourism
Detailed purpose: other/ mention visiting family
Nationality as shown in your passport: India
and select next.

You should see
I4-15    Visit - One Year    Multiple    See Conditions    90 days    Internet - Apply now

but the max days per vist is 90days, so they need to exit the country at end of the 3rd month and come back they can keep coming back till an year, its a multientry visa. See the conditions

T&R

NADEEM JAVED wrote:

Good Morning.please guide me as i want to bring my father in Bahrain on visit visa.with out company directly through LMRA i can get visa if yes what is the procedure and how much it may cast.

Visit this page https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a

T&R

Thanks for the information. Wanted to know if anybody has applied for such visa and was issued successfully by govt here. There is requirement of bank statement of applicant (e.g. one's father or mother) having ending balance of INR equivalent to BHD 300/-. So it is mandatory for parent's case too?And also as to how much time it takes to get this visa?

You need to show 300 BD Balance irrespective of relationship .

It's better for the bank statement to be in applicants name to avoid rejection .

Ok.300bd is to be average monthly amount required or even as an ending or closing balance is ok?

Any idea on time it takes to get such visa?

300 BD has to be ending balance .
Confirmed Return Ticket
Hotel Voucher or CPR Reader Printout

Let me know , if unable to get things  , I know an agent who can issue in one day.

Plus these visit visas can only be issued if the applicant is out of Bahrain .
As you say your parents are in Bahrain , it's not possible .

Bro My family have multiple exit re -entry visa i want to visit bahrain with my family so how i can apply evisa??

evisa.gov.bh.

If all of you have Saudi iqamas, you can get visas on arrival and don't need evisas.

Hi ,
I know that this post is old but I am in need of 1 year Visa for my parents. I heard that online application has plenty of rejection cases these days. Please help me with an Agent's contact number so that I can get this Visa easily.

Thanks,
Neyaz Ahmad

Send a private message to gunner757

FYI: Beware of the visa scams

Thanks..

Hello Sir,
Can you share a name and contact no of that agent.

For exit and re entry is it possible to visit Saudi Arabia for Umrah? It will be helpful in both ways if possible.

hi
check your msg.

I replied .

Will let you know about it.

Few questions regarding one year multiple entry visa. I want to bring my mother so she has joint bank account with my father is it ok to show that or she need to take one in her name.
If the online  visa is rejected is there any refund ?

Should be ok.  Refund is only for visa fee.  Processing fee is non refundable.

The Visit - One Year is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions.

WARNING:

Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain.You must meet all of the conditions on arrival to be granted the entry, at the discretion of an Immigration Officer.

Fees:

Application fee:    BD 4.000
Visa fee:    BD 85.000
Total fee:    BD 89.000 (payable on submitting the application)

Refund conditions:   
• The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
• The visa fee may be refundable under some circumstances.

Grant conditions:   
• The visa is issued on the Internet.
• Applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
• The visa fee is paid on the Internet, and no receipt is issued.
• Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Validity conditions:   
• Validity is 30 days. This means the visa must be used within 30 days of approval.
• If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must apply again, and another fee must be paid.

Entry conditions:   
• Applicant must not take up any paid or unpaid employment during the visit to Bahrain.
• Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit.
• Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.

Stay conditions:   
• The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 1 year from the time of entry.
• Length of stay allowed is 90 days (per visit).

Extension conditions:   
• This visa can be extended at the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) in the kingdom of Bahrain on payment of a fee.

Document conditions:     You must submit the following documents with your application:
1. Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
2. Copy of return air ticket.
3. Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
4. Copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300.

Optional document conditions:     You may optionally attach the following documents with your application:
1. Copy of GCC and/or any USA, Schengen, UK, European or Canadian visa.

Thankyou

@gunner757  can you share agent's mobile number thx

Gunner has not been active on the forum for more than a year.  This is a very old thread.   So you can start a new one and ask your question in detailed format.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com drafarooqui,

Like XTang said, this is an old thread.

Please post your questions in a new thread on the Bahrain forum for other members to assist you.

Djameel
Expat.com Team

[Topic closed]
Closed