New to Manchester

Hi all!

I am kinda new to Manchester just moved in here two weeks ago. I am a 25 year old easy going dutch guy and I am staying here for full-time work (intern) for a minimum periode of six months. The area I work in and study is in business & law. I am really interested in meeting new people in Manchester, maybe there are other new people that would like to meet up? Or perhaps organsie something for all those who are new to Manchester? Looking forward to here something from you all!

Regards

Hi there, welcome to Expat.com!

How are you finding Manchester so far?

Hope you make yourself lots of new friends through the Expat.com forum ;)

Take care!

Welcome to Manchester, it's a great city with lots to do and explore!

Should you have any questions or wanna meet up for a coffee one day, just drop me a line!

Nat

Hi I am reaching manchester on the 6th. I am a cameroonian and its the first time for me to come in the country. Maybe you can help too as a new comer.

See you my nam is alex

hello..

jus moved from my place austria to manchester, love it so far. Just want to know if there is an austrian or german community or something like that, would love to know people who are speaking deutsch ;) blessings

Hi guys,

i'm currently on a project in warrington. last week i got the offer to sepnd 1 year as an expat with the company.

if i decide so, i definitly wanna move to manchester. do you guys know, where the good area for living are and where i can find some nice coffee bar etc.?

hope to get in touch with you.

Hi everyone,

I will move to Manchester in 3 weeks. I am french and I would like to meet nice people in Manchester. If someone wants to have a coffee with me, just let me know.