Apply for a job in Andorra

Hello! Im from the Philippines 

I have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration major in Financial Management and Accounting. Also, I have experienced in Customer Care and Research Assistant, Can you help me if you know some vacancies, people or agencies that I can send my CV or apply for a job in Andorra

Thank you. Merci.

Regards,

Carla

it's complicated for a non-EEA citizen to find a job in Andorra. And do you know French or Spanish/catalan? Because English is not an official language in Andorra. It could be work language but for all concerning daily life, knowing French or Catalan is better.

How to find a job in andorra

Hello, I'm Daniel from Uganda, I have a of bachelor's of sciences in civil engineering , I have field experience of 9 years practically ranging from block work, plastering and finishing, tiling, painting, pavers laying, stone work, roofing and many other areas concerning construction... If I can get a chance of working as a Mason,. I can hear French though speaking it is a challenge I fluently use English. Any individual who is need of a builder /Mason, or construction company in need of supervisor/Mason in Andorra I here by ready to serve with the best services.

I'm ready to send my cv and academic documents for confirmation to whoever is interested.

Thank you

Yours, Daniel

@danielndebesa2

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread. I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Andorra section of the website to put forward your skils.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed