Freelance Interior Designer

I am looking for a freelance interior designer who can design a few shops (restaurant). Please contact me ASAP.

Hi Julianassange,

I would suggest you to drop an advert in the Jobs in Dammam section of the website so that interested candidates may get in touch with you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Well noted, Bhavna :)

Hi...

This is Habiaba ,residing in Raka,al khobar . I've experience of more than 7 years in Interior designing and Architecture as a regular and freelancer . So I would like to have the opportunity you providing .
Please email me on (***)  so that i can proceed further by providing my work to you ,if you are interested .

Regards
Habiba

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
How are you?  Have you seek a interior designer? My name is karl. Im working as interior designer here in dammam. If you still need someone to work on. Please let me knoe. Thanks

hello

I am Ahmed from Jeddah looking for  interior designer

Hi can i get your contact?

my name vaisakh .I nterior designer my contact number ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Can u contact me via my email.i an intrested to hire you

Hi..could you please contact me via my email.i have some business to discuss with you

@ Hakkas2020 :

This topic is very old (2017) and it is inactive.
I would invite you to post your job offer in the Jobs in Dammam section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

@julianassange

i'm ready

my account on behance

[link moderated]

@Mukhtar Younes Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old post from 2017. I am closing this old topic and I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Dammam section of the website if you are looking for a freelance opportunity.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed