How to make friends in Abu Dhabi

some body here :d

(Friends Living in Abu Dhabi)  our  new group in face book

many thanks Reda!

You inbox is full :)

lili2410 wrote:

Hello!

I`m Lili, I`m Algerian, currently living in Kuwait, planning to relocate to Abu Dhabi in few weeks. I used to live there few years ago, but I completely lost contact with my friends over there. in fact most of them moved out of the UAE.
I was wondering if you could give me some tips about how to meet new Algerian friends in Abu Dhabi / Dubai. do you guys get together or have some kind of activities over there?

thanks a lot
Lili

Hi, I am a Syrian married female looking for a female friend to hang out with , I love having fun.

marufa wrote:

Most cases -Guys underestimate when a woman smiles/ or being nice and friendly…! This not easy to make friends in ABU DHABI..Sad!

I am want to make friend ship with you.reply me on [email protected]

MarcoPaulo wrote:

Woohooo!!! I am few blocks away from Electra and I love cooking plus Friday is my off!!!!

I am also living on electra road. reply me on [email protected]

hey guys, im younes from morocco, and it seems like everybody is having the same issue " where to meet people " just like you, lonely and feeling bored.
well its fine during the week because i guess everybody is busy working but at the week end its a night_day night mare so i guess if you guys agreed at the time and place during friday, it will be a good idea, then we could took and raise all the topics you wana talk about
so any response ?

I believe this website makes a good start!!!
make friends here then meet up ^^

Abdulla, Abu Dhabi

It is really difficult meeting new people in Abu Dhabi.  Those meet up groups do not always work so what are the alternatives?

well.  one way is to start with personal messages here.  if you feel comfortable with those people, then start with blackberry messenger (if u have a bb).  you can always split if u get suspicious.  dont give anyone your number (especially to blokes) unless youre sure that theyre not nutters. after that, decide if you want to meet but make it a public place.

saying that, its much easier for me.  I appreciate its a little more disconcerting for females (although ive met some women who have scared the pants off me)

hai you still in abu dhabi?

hai my name is shanavas if your interesting meet pls let me know

I agree with you totally.

HI GUYS I WOULD LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE N BE FRIENDS

:)

Hi Girls and women be aware from hunters.

U are so right,this men here seem to have  a lot of hormons,more than any other!hehhhehe

Travellerone,U are so right,this men here seem to have  a lot of hormons,more than any other!hehhhehe

Hi

Hi

@ hesham hussein > Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you? Are you here searching for some friends?

Thank you,

Expat.com team

everybody wants a friend... ;)

Do you mind to be friends
😊

Hi this is karan plz any1 intrested to meet up

Hi
This is not true my dear all are not same
Am in abudabi now......you can give it a try

Why only hanging out with females
Males can be good companian too.......

It is kinda hard even to chat with nice people!

more detail [email protected] meet me online on skype-bermuda98763
DIRECTOR-SANJEEV MALHOTRA

Hi I'm new in Abudhabi. My friends n relatives are in Dubai n rak. I would like to meet gud friends here.

hmmm.... pretty difficult atleast i am finding it

In my own experience of being here in abu dhabi for about three years now, its really hard to start up a group and have a "good and nice" circle of friends :)

what i did, i started to search for an umbrella organization of my profession here in abu dhabi... and then also enrolled in different short courses here. Its really helpful, not only of gaining friends but also career advancement as well. I also had nice friends from here in Expat.com :)

But be reminded always that,,, just be careful :) We are on our right age to take care of ourselves and to decide who are these "friends" that we have to get along with.

regards,

yneng ;)

I don't want to rule or conquer anyone
I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white
We all want to help one another, human beings are like that
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery
We don't want to hate and despise one another
In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way
Greed has poisoned men's souls

thx dear Me looking for a real and honest friend who is really PROFESSIONAL
Looking for friends to socialize together with similar thoughts and likes u can contact me througn my mail [email protected] an tim

Dear friends,

I have just moved to Abu Dhabi and looking for nice friends around. Kindly go through my profile and let me know if we have same interests.

Have a great day!

Hi

You may inbox me and we may chose some places to meet up. Kindly mention your work and profession here. Hope to see some nice, decent friends soon.

Well i like Yneng's idea of dooing a few courses. Never thought of that but it's got potential. Ps please remember, being miserable is part of the culture hereabouts, accept it, embrace it and fight back with a whopping big smile :-)

i am looking for female friends, i am from India staying alone here and boring on weekends

Hi jane,
My name is Karan,Am also new here and i have just finished 3 months.
We can meet up sometime..
Am also An indian Working in one of the reputed companies in Abudhabi

Fill free to contact me anytime

Thanks