Apartment or double room for married couple

Hello,
My husband and i will be in Malta from the 10th May. We have a room booked for a week. We are looking for an apartment or double room to rent, short term let. We can't pay more than 500€+ bills a month.
Thankyou,
Helen and Fernando

Why don't you put an ad in the housing section?

Place an add here - https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/malta/

Better yet try facebook groups, the housing section here is not much help. At least that's what I found, I'm currently looking for an affordable short let myself... no luck so far, only had offers for 2500 / month and more ...

bernie_iris_fabian_david wrote:

Better yet try facebook groups, the housing section here is not much help. At least that's what I found, I'm currently looking for an affordable short let myself... no luck so far, only had offers for 2500 / month and more ...

SInce you were here last year rental costs have gone up a lot even on Gozo, good luck.

GozoMo wrote:
bernie_iris_fabian_david wrote:

SInce you were here last year rental costs have gone up a lot even on Gozo, good luck.

I know, GozoMo, and I need a short let in the summer... I think I'll have to go for a room only (I'll be coming on my own this time, not with my family). I wrote about the 2500 / month also for the OP to give them a realistic idea of the prices for short let...