Need Help with American School for my Highschool kid

Hi.. I will be moving to kuwait  in a couple of months and need some suggestion about the best schools where i can send my daughter.  I have visited ASK (American School of Kuwait) during my last visit there in 2014. Is that the best American school there? I also need suggestion with regards to accommodation the only decent place I could garner from web is hilitehomes.com.. is there any other companies or web sites I should be looking as my budget for 2 bedroom with 2 bath is maximum KD650. Thanks and cheers

I believe if you are to read the posts in this forum, you will find that your specific questions were answered in previous threads, with one showing a list of all schools with links to their websites.

I would not trust the future of my children's education to a company of strangers online; please do your due diligence in reading up on the schools.

as far as your question is concerned, yes, ASK is considered the best school with respect to the American System.

and yes i am aware of accommodation within the range you mentioned; it is not far from the school, it is in jabriya, in a sealed compound with ample parking, and neighbors with children in ASK.