Family reunification visa- Denied

Hi,

I wonder if there are filipinas right here who has experience in applying Family reunion visa and got denied. Mine was rejected and i just received the email from the embassy yesterday saying the result is out and i can come and get it at the embassy. I know that the result is negative from checking online. Still have to get the paper though to know the grounds why they disapproved. Im feeling a little depressed already while carrying my 2 month old baby in my arms right now, after all the efforts me and my husband did just to make sure that the application has sufficient documents and proof. Sigh. I hope anyone can share their experience. Atleast i may be able to keep the hope. Thanks in advance.

Just reapply all over again until they approve. You can still stay while you reapply so it is not so bad. I know of someone who reapplies 4 to 5 times for 2.5 years because one criteria is not met.

Here are 3 options for your consideration if your F Card is denied:
http://www.liveinbelgium.be/visa-denied … d-refusal/
- Point no 1 on reapplying a fresh application is still the best option.

Good luck and don't give up hope...

You can reappeal and make a Remonstration Letter. Check this as well.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 38#1746882

Hi,

Not sure if this info will be helpful, was your marriage certificate registered in belgium.

If not they will never give u visa also its better this time hire an advocate in belgium and then apply,  its costly but you will get visa. But first your marriage should be registered in belgium.

I can even give you contact number of consule which actually apply visa,  only advocates have right to speak to them.

Dont reapply like this consult advocate.

Thanks..

Hello,

do you know what is the procedure to re appeal? I have been waiting for 6months and my visa got rejected. Can we send the remonstration letter via mail or we can do it in person at the consulate?
How long does it usually takes to get the result after the remonstration letter is submitted?

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Jeni,

Have you already sent the remonstration letter? If so, would you be so kind to share with me the procedure for the reappeal? I heard it is only possible through a lawyer? Would it be possible to do it by yourself?
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

I think we'll indeed go for a re-application of visa. Thanks for the advise.

To DL0711, no I didnt send an appeal. I heard the end resuly is more vague than sending a fresh new application.

Hi Jeni! I write in your pm... hope we can chat  there. Thanks

Jeni  what was the month in which you apply and how much time when they denied .plz reply

Hi, can you be so kind giving out the contact details of the advocaat that you knew? Bc I'm in the same trouble now with my visa and really need to consult a lawyer!
You r thanked in advance!!!

Hi. We opted not to consult a lawyer because we heard that its gonna be more complicated when you do so, plus its not a guarantee in getting your visa approved. What we did is re applied and I am now 3 months here in belgium. I suggest you do the same. Just keep on trying until you get the akoord result. Dont give up. Best of luck.

Hi! If you got rejected, I suggest you re-apply. Send the same requirements with updated documents + the lacking document stated in the rejection letter from embassy...

@Jeni hi jeni i know it's been a while but i hope u get to see this and help me out. i am in the same situation now

Hello dolorieocampo,

As you should have noticed this thread is quite old.

I suggest that you create a new thread on the Belgium forum where you can ask your questions.
Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]
Closed