Coming to Cambodia asap.

So my plan is to arrive in Cambodia sometime this summer. I first heard about this beautiful country while my church was preparing for a Samaritans Purse mission. Cambodia was one of the choices - I really hadn't planned on going just helping fund the trip. Imagine my surprise to find myself on a 20 hour flight to this so different than Canada destination in February of 2013. I fell in love, with everything but especially with the people. We met a wonderful young man named Dara who inspired me to support his dream of becoming a missionary and eventually to become involved with his fiancée who is now his wife and to become adopted grandmother to their little girl. Now I plan to go back and not just for a 2 week holiday. Studying for a TESOL certificate, downsizing and making plans take up much of my time these days. Any special advice for a not quite retirement age wanna be (soon) expat. Especially health insurance/travel insurance info as I am a insulin dependent diabetic.

so cool , welcome to Cambodia  . cheers

Welcome I too use insulin , I try to bring enough when I come from California, but I have been told bangkok you can buy it there , as far as insurance covering here I'm not sure , but I was told you can buy it! Good luck I shall arrive in Phnom Penh for a 6 month stay next week , hoping to have enough insulin !!!

In regards to insulin availability, I'd drop these guys a note via their blog:

http://pharmacie-delagare.com/en/