Any rock climbers here in San Juan?

Hey all,

I've been in Santurce for about three months now, and I've gotten eager to explore the local climbing and caving. Do any of you climb at Nuevo Bayamon? I'd love to join someone for a trip... I'll belay and pay for lunch!

Hola miminich:
When we were living in Bayamón, lots of people would climb at Monagas Park - not sure if that's the same as Nuevo Bayamon.

miminich wrote:

Hey all,

I've been in Santurce for about three months now, and I've gotten eager to explore the local climbing and caving. Do any of you climb at Nuevo Bayamon? I'd love to join someone for a trip... I'll belay and pay for lunch!

Remember your on an Expat site... LOL!
40 yrs ago I would have asked where to hookup!
Now, I watch you kiddo's doin' what I can't anymore!
Well, I do a repeal every once in while for fun. Climbing is not happening anymore.
Well, there's also the ascending rig I'm working to get me back in the trees.. Oh I miss that!

Do hope you find some folks and talk about it here.
You know I'll be listening.

Don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I still use this site for the 'out of the way' kind of thing.
You may wish to try them to hookup.
Deal is... You tell us the story of the adventure if it works... Okay?

https://www.reddit.com/

Get togethers are allowed just fine, chatting is allowed, passing contact info however has to be via private message.

Places to get together at like a business is fine to provide coordinates, name of the place, address, email of the place, etc. Just not personal ones.

Miminich, Check out this website. The writers used to live here...they were avid cave explorers and enthusiastic rock climbers. Just search those terms on their website..search bar is on the right. TONS of great info.