Visiting Vietnam as a Filipina married to a Swedish man?

Hi I'm Riza, a Filipina, married to a Swedish man and will be traveling to Vietnam on May 21.

My question is what are the required documents I need to bring/present to the Bureau of Immigration before they will allow me to depart from Philippines to Vietnam?

As a filipino citizen,  you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 21 days in Vietnam.
There is no big thing about document that they are requiring, you just better have it ready just incase they ask, a return ticket and proof of your marriage. They also might ask what he does in Vietnam if he is the reason of your travel to Vietnam, so prepare for that question and proof that he really works here. They might also ask if you are employed in Phils.

You dont need a return ticket, you can say you are travelling overland to Cambodia.

When you say "what are the documents "I' need....." Are you speaking of you as the holder of the families documents or you specifically. I know it seems obvious. But you both have very different requirements. You will need your passport and there is, as far as I know, not other requirements for you e.g. proof of exit, reason for being here etc. He on the other hand will require a passport and a visa.

Hi friends, thanks for answering my concern. We are staying in Hanoi for as long as the release of my husband's new passport which is 2-6 weeks according to Swedish Embassy; that is our main purpose for traveling in Hanoi because Swedish embassy in Manila doesn't process passport renewal.

Then explore Vietnam while waiting for his new passport. I'm really wondering what other documents I need to bring so I can avoid bring offloaded.

I heard and read sad stories of Filipino tourists being offloaded because of their insufficient documents.

We applied for 3 month single entry visa (Visa on arrival). My husband is not working in the Philippines, he is a pensioner and we only need to go there because his passport is about to expire. We booked a 4 day round trip flight before and we just found out that his passport is 2 days short of the 6 months valid passport on the day of our arrival back here in the Philippines. So we don't have any option but to stay longer in Hanoi until the release of his new passport.