Schengen visa while waiting for residence permit

Hi ,you can apply right way the residence permit ,all they need is for you husband to meet the maintance requirements, I will advice you to tell your hubby to read the maintainace requirements at the migration website ,you need to proof you have met in person of course that's not a problem for you guys since you are married ,photo s of you together and the marriage certificate .apply right way since the waiting is long for some cases .and also further more theirs a Facebook page for us who are waiting .
:)

Thank you so much for your reply Salwahallison!
Thanks for enlightening me regarding residence permit.
I hope you will have your residence permit soon😊

You are welcome dorriz ,and also good luck to you as well :)

Hi I am from the philipines I applied residence permit january 10 2018 and then I applied tourist visa january 29 2018 granted february 1 2018 now I'm in Sweden and planning to extend my visa for another 3 months while waiting for my schedule of interview its been 3 months now since we applied for residence permit I'm wondering if its okay to wait here inside sweden any advice?

HI brenda, like you I applied on January 2018,I live in Iran

But I'm afraid the embassy would not approve me for visa?
What was your documents for applying for visa?would you please explain to me?
And about your questions, As I know,you have to attend in embassy of Philippine after you receive an email for making an appointment there?but it is vary in each case.
Don't worry, you'd better wait. I know someone who received her residence permit while she was in Sweden
Wish all of us the best

Hi legend fable 1364 are you iranian? the documents I had submit are cenomar,birthcertificate passport,id we applied online until now I haven't heard anything yet its been 3 months now I have a friend she got her interview after 1 and half month she applied

HI again, yeah I am an Iranian girl.
Just want to know  what was your documents for applying for tourism visa?
By the way, good for your friend
Ps:let's be in touch by email if you mind

Hey Brenda what I can tell you ,yes if they grant you the extension for another 3months it's okay to wait for the email to book an interview .but am afraid you will have to go back home for the interview (not sure about that ) normally is if you have already done the interview when they make a decision they ask the applicant to step out of Sweden 🇸🇪 before the make a decision .when your email comes just ask if you can do it close to you or another schengen country lycka till :)

According to the law you have to move out of Sweden, I had to sometime back.

Hello, yes you can apply but take note the decision will not be release until your still in sweden for my experience from registration 5 months after i've email to have my interview the  a month after my onterview schedule in consulate manila 2 days after we receive the decision thats the time we can take biometric so this is just an advice maybe you could wait until the decision will be granted much easy for you to travel with your residence card already than schengen visa well the decision is yours  but for sure you are allowed just inform the norwegian embassy or is it still VFS? that you have on process application wish you goodluck girl

Hi everyone,

Im from Philippines and Im willing to apply a tourist visa in Sweden. I just want to ask if its easy to apply for tourist visa in Sweden? What are the requirements to submit ?Or what are the easiest way to apply a tourist visa in Sweden. I hope you could help me guys. Thank you and God bless us all :)

D easiest way to apply if u have some friend or any family member will invite you they must sent an invatation letter  ....

Hi there,
             Best place to get information is this link
https://www.migrationsverket.se , also you will see in English as well, do you know anyone from Sweden or is anyone is sponsoring you ?

JZ

@jzworld - I just want to travel Europe and my friend told me Sweden is the easiest way to get visa approval. I dont have friend there hahah I just wanna travel  :) Thank you guys for replying its a big help.

Nope , it will give them a doubt of giving you a visa . Patient is the key

Thank God I already got my tourist visa approved yesterday.
Thank you Lord God.

Goodluck then enjoy your stay here such nice weather now since still summer kailan flight mo Godbless

how will get sweden job, my profession buyer in hypermarket, from india

Hej mujib this forum isn't for bussiness relations only people who are awaiting for decision ,partners ,visiting Sweden .thats all thank u ☺️

Thank you Kciang! I will be travelling to Sweden next month August ;)

Godbless your trip 😊

hello thereand please someone answer my question.. i been applied residence permit already finish interview and biometric in thailand months ago. and now me and my bf planning to apply tourist visa while waiting to rc in sweden. i just curious if after 6months and luckyly we got rc while on sweden must pick up rc in thailand . the question is should i pick rc in thailand that time and back directly on sweden or should i meet embassy again here in philpines? sorry medyo magulo .😊 hope someone understand what i mean . thanks

Sweden migration are very clear as they say that after a visa u cant stay, so for a permit uve to go back and apply from ur country. ie u cant apply for a permit while inside Sweden on a visa

Hey good day, tinanong kba sa thai embasdy saan mo gusto e pick up,ang yung RC ksi pg sinabi mo sa PH consulate e send nla yun doon pro f sinabi mo na sa thai lng pwede mo yun e pick up doon d kna kailangan pa bumalik sa pinas anyway sa airport  immigration bsta may passport ka lng valid resident permit at ticket d na sila ma usisa pa mas strkto pa sa pinas airport ksi pg balik ka doon need mo pa ng CFO yun ang requirements bgayon f meron ka fiancee, asawa na foreigner kailangan mo ng CFO certificate. Hope i help you little idea good to hear na grant na lahat mas d na hassle every 3 months uwi goodluck and enjoy

Hi may I know the facebook page you guys are in?

My situation is im currently in Sweden on a visitor's visa. I originally came here on a Schengen Visa and then applied for a residence visa for 3 months. I am almost leaving for the Philippines on Oct 27 and me and my fiance are planning to get married next week. Any advice about applying for a residence visa? I know and understand that you can't wait here until your visa gets approved. I don't have any problem going back to the Philippines :) Its sad, but you know. Just need your advice.

@Kciang > could you please write in English so that everyone can understand? Thank you

Hey Hellas, did the thai embassy ask you where you like to pick up your card either in thai or PH because if in case you said it will be in PH then they gonna sent it there and you will just pick up in consulate manila they send you ypdate if your card is ready to pick up. And also before you have flight its policy also now in PH once you have fiancee or husband foreigner everybody must undergo with the CFO seminar its only 3 hours then you will get CFO sticker which the PH imigration will ask you in airport if you don't have your lucky if the immigration officer is not strict but better to have it before your flight . I hope i give you some good idea about this  goodluck and welcome to sweden....

Thank you so much for this idea 💡 😘! Yes I just pick it up later in Bangkok

Hi mooglequren, we have a similar situation. Any update on your case?

mooglequeen90 wrote:

Hi may I know the facebook page you guys are in?

My situation is im currently in Sweden on a visitor's visa. I originally came here on a Schengen Visa and then applied for a residence visa for 3 months. I am almost leaving for the Philippines on Oct 27 and me and my fiance are planning to get married next week. Any advice about applying for a residence visa? I know and understand that you can't wait here until your visa gets approved. I don't have any problem going back to the Philippines :) Its sad, but you know. Just need your advice.

We have a similar situation, any update on your case? Have you applied for your permit to move back to your spouse? ☺

Hi, i just want to ask if your residence permit was granteed while you are inside sweden?Looking forward for your answer.  It will be very
helpfull. Thanks alot.

Hi is it possible to apply schengen visa in Sweden without having job in Sweden . Im currently working in Cyprus and interest in Sweden for living.

I think you can

Nerci wrote:

Hi is it possible to apply schengen visa in Sweden without having job in Sweden . Im currently working in Cyprus and interest in Sweden for living.

Hello, A certain area of Cypress belongs to EU territory but yet not under the agreement of Schengen so the answer is unfortunately negative.

I have some Sri Lankan friends and relatives who are working in Cypress and according to them their work visa has different kinds of limitations. One of them wanted to visit us in Sweden but she found out that she had to go back to Sri Lanka and apply visit visa from there, she wasn't able to do it from Cypress. However I wish you good luck!

finnbo wrote:
Nerci wrote:

Hello, A certain area of Cypress belongs to EU territory but yet not under the agreement of Schengen so the answer is unfortunately negative.

I have some Sri Lankan friends and relatives who are working in Cypress and according to them their work visa has different kinds of limitations. One of them wanted to visit us in Sweden but she found out that she had to go back to Sri Lanka and apply visit visa from there, she wasn't able to do it from Cypress. However I wish you good luck!

Can I also add things are much in the air at the moment you really do need to inquire at your embassy.

Hello everyone,,,, am from kenya currently working in Qatar. Its been 8months since I applied for my resident permit in Sweden. Any clue please help about the interview and waiting time🙏🙏🙏
Hi Nahreel,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this discussion is quite old and you may not get a response here.

For this reason, I invite you to create a new discussion on the Sweden forum where you can ask about all your queries.

Thanks,

Yoginee
Expat.com team