Tourist visa for cuban visiting canada

Hi everyone,

my boyfriend is cuban and i want to invite him in Canada. We are going to try the tourist visa. I have ONE question: if we select the dates he would come here and we write down these dates in the visa questionnaire and he gets accepted. Can we change his traveling dates afterward in case we need to modify the dates? Or do we have to stick to the dates we wrote down (ex. from 15 july to 15 august.). It's hard to know in advance if its going to be exactly these dates.

Hopefully someone can guide me with this question! Thanks a lot!

Hello there, Yes you can change the dates once the visa is approved. Normally visa duration would be 6 months and he may travel anytime during the visa validity period. I hope it helps to your questions.

awesome, thank you very  much. Does it apply for Cubans as well? since immigration laws is more strict with them..

Hi, I'll appreciate some information. I am Cuban, applying for visitor visa to Canada, being married with a Canadian citizen. Question is, do I need to certify/legalize my birth certificate? And my underage daughter's certificate that I included as a dependent?
Thanks.