Timo and Theodora looking for an sympatic and helpfull "Local"

Hi,

my name is Timo. I´m 37 years old and I´m going to visit Bangkok from 12.08 (arrival at around 9pm) to 14.08 (departure at around 7pm) together with my girlfriend. It will be our first time in Bangkok (not first time in Thailand, I have been to Phuket, Khao Lak and Koh Samui already) and we already know what we want to see and visit in Bangkok. Anyway we think it would be great if a german or english speaking "Local" from Bangkok could join our tour through Bangkok and help us a little bit to get from place to place in the best way and could tell us a Little bit more about BKK. If you are interested please let me know and we could speak a little more in detail about us and what we have planned and you could also introduce yourself a little bit. It would be very important that we are symapthic to each other that everybody of us will have 2 great days in Bangkok. I´m really looking forward to see Bangkok and in best case of Course with a sympatic and helpfull local who shows us her/his City. Actually we are not planning to move to Thailand for living but in future this could be an Option for sure as I love this country and the people. Looking Forward to hear from you. Cheers, Timo

Will PM you

Forgive me for questioning your plans but given the time line and the plans you seem to have already made; why not skip a guide and if your concern is getting around why not detail the points of interest in your plan and maybe a few people can provide you with the travel options which best suit the locations you wish to visit?

Sounds like a nice trip for a couple and a 3rd person might spoil the moments you share with your partner.

Hi Rc2702,
thanks for your answer and opinion. To find out how we could get best from point A to point B is not that hard. I could do this via the Internet for sure. We would prefer for us to have somebody who knows the city well around us that we don´t get lost :-) and of course that we might meet somebody sympatic who just is friendly and openminded and wants to show us his/her city.
My girlfriend an me will have nearly 3 more weeks in Thailand (Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao) where we are alone. So no worries about this :-)
We want to see as much as we can in this short time which we will have in BKK.
Probably we could then do the same for this person when he/she will visit a town/area closer to our home Destination. We enjoy to meet people and to hear a little of their life.
So we are looking forward for interested people to know them a little bit better and to see if it would fit.
Cheers, Timo and Theodora

Hi Rejoice, looking forward to your PM. Thanks!

You could hire a tour guide. Seems that's what you're looking for...

Hi Ruffian, probably I could hire a tour guide but I don't want to as I would like to know the person a little bit before we spent the time in BKK together. Also it something else to spend the time and get help from a friend or person that I may know instead of booking somebody whom I don't know at all and I don't know if he/she is sympathic to us.
Best regards, Timo