My Virtue is Humanity.. respect, faith and love!.

Many people are striving to find their future out of country.. Just because of life status.. living out of our country is not easy. A lot of sacrifice we need.. but as a human being we need to explore and find our self..
        I love to explore and meet other people from different contenent of the world.. im not here to talk about religion, to find lover or to entertain unrespected people..
        I have self respect and i respect people around me what ever religion, culture, tribe personality that they have as long they respect me too..
         "No man is an island" thats why i love to travel and go around to meet people and discover new environment and nature..
          I love group camping as well and go some beaches, mountains, lakes, long drive, fishing etc..
           Im here in Oman for more than 3 years.. Oman is a beautiful place and safe as i can introduce.. locals people are hospitable.. in all GCC country Oman is a good place for the people who love out door..
           I explore Oman and i can discribe oman as awesome and lovely country.. Oman have beautiful mountains and Rock formation with beautiful beaches, wadi and alot of things..

Great post. Liked your thoughts.