Attorney?

Does anyone know of any English proficient divorce lawyers in HCM? Would appreciate any leads. The forum has many listed in the business classified, but none show their area of proficiency.
Found one but he wanted 40,000,000 VND plus court costs. Won't say a word to me until fees are paid.

You can give this guy a call, his name is Eric, I used him years ago and have put others on to him and they were very happy. Not sure if he does divorce but give him a try. He speaks English and was educated overseas....Eric 0903 902906

Hi colinoscapee,

Is the guy a professional? If yes, can you recommend him in the Ho Chi Minh City business directory?

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Yes he is, but no I dont want to list him in the directory.

Thanks, appreciate it. I will ring him up in the a.m.

colinoscapee wrote:

You can give this guy a call, his name is Eric, I used him years ago and have put others on to him and they were very happy. Not sure if he does divorce but give him a try. He speaks English and was educated overseas....Eric 0903 902906

colinoscapee wrote:

Yes he is, but no I dont want to list him in the directory.

A listing is a listing.  This is a recommendation.  That's a whole different thing and exactly what this forum should be for.

I agree. You put some of this stuff in a listing and it lays there wasted. Just look at the listings of attorneys on the classified section now. Tells you suat. At least this cam witha recommendation and apparently the gent deals in divorce. You have no clue if you go to the classified, which I did. I had thought about this after the mod jumped in. At least they they  kind enough to leave the postup