The best services to use when moving to Hong Kong

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Hong Kong? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Hong Kong? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Hong Kong?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

What I can say about moving here in Hongkong or working here is that Hongkong is a very very nice place to live in.Clean invironment,the street are well arranged and all the drivers are educate about traffic rules it's all smooth here and the people are all nice Chinese people are kind there are manny beautiful places and the beach here the cottage are all free no need to pay,you enjoy your summer going to beach without any payment!The chlothes are cheapest and manny fashion chlothes here fashion dress if you love passion,you enjoy shopping mostly in Shamshuepo!Here safe walking even you go home late at night no one would harm you...
That's all I can say about my experience in staying here in Hongkong.