The best services to use when moving to Brazil

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Brazil? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Brazil? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Brazil?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Brazil? Were there any services available that helped?

I am married to a Brazilian who has everything  already established. i didn't need to do much as far as Utilities TV Phone.  We tried to get my name  on a couple thing. It ended up being a timely process so we did not do it.

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Brazil? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

My wife already had this established.  I do like the ability to change the language on the TV.

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Brazil?

Doing business online
Too many things have to be done in person when they can be taken care of online.
Having to repeatedly produce numerous documents everytime.  This could be streamlined

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Most services are reasonable as far as I am concerned.

Jim

I would like to recommend www.come2brazil.net ( [email protected])

for foreigners coming to Brazil for services and help in baby birth, business investments , translator services, general help etc.

If you have to get around without your own car or rental, USEEEEE the 99 Taxi App and select "Pop" they have nicer cars and are a lot cheaper than Uber!!! Uber would be a second option!

Never use regular Taxis you just pick off the street side cos they will screw you for your very last dollar on every trip and are very very rude!!!

You will save tons if you use phone apps!!! You have been warned!!! Had to learn the very hard way!!!

Too be fair  I think  it depends  where  you  live.  Getting  the  Electricity  was  easy  Enough.  Also  set up  Internet  all  buy  my self,  Taxis  where  I am  are decent.  Sim  Cards  are a pain if you want  Pay as  you  go.

The  only thing I may need  advice  on I'm  wanting  to  set up  a Bradesco  Current  Account, Debit  Card  only.