Health Insurance

Hi, all! As I'm researching the possibility of moving to Egypt, one of the many questions that continues to pop into my head is regarding health insurance. What do those of you do for coverage, assuming you're not covered by an employer or through a spouse??? Thanks, in advance for your input!

you can make is with private company like Alico

alico.com/en/index.html

Most companies, that provide a contract, include in their offer " health insurance". This MUST BE WRITTEN IN CONTRACT: benefits and other facilities, because they offer a package, not only the salary.
So, PAY ATTENTION OF NEGOCIATIONS WITH EMPLOYER!
Some employers, if they feel you re not well informed, just they avoid this subject.
Also, you could get an insurance from any Insurance Company like ING, AIG and so on.
But if you pay an international insurance in your country by leaving it, it is available here too. And could be cheaper. As I remember, here it is around 100 $ for a month in case of accident or illness.
All of them are issued for a period specified in the sample you are given with.
Ask there for one, and secure yourself!

u have to have a good health insurance as only the expensive hospitals are accessible for human beings. 80% of hospitals are below par and if u r unlucky u might get an infection there so it's not something u want to compromise...

Hello snowwhite,

May be you can contact our recommended insurance partner: https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/africa/egypt/ for all your insurance needs! Hope this helps.

Regards

Egycare
20 El Taqqa St.
Landmark: beside el masreya market
Nasr City, Cairo
Tel:     02-24704730 / 02-24704730
egycare.com

yellowpages.com.eg/profile/NjM2NTg=/Egycare.html

Unfortunately their website was hacked so you will have to call them once you arrive.
I used to have them in my ex job but I am not sure if they do it for individuals or  only for corporate, you should call them and ask.