English-speaking OBGYN?

Hey there!
I'm looking for a good, English-speaking OBGYN in the city. Just for the yearly general wellness check ups/testing.
I didn't see any listed in the business listings here, and only saw one forum posting, but that was about clinics specifically for pregnancy.

Anyone know of anything?

Thanks in advance!

You don't say in what city. But FV in HCMC has them and the other hospital that specializes in ladies health. I forget the name , but if you PM me I have in our medical records.
A word of caution here, prenatal care is extremely lacking. I suggest you do some research of your own before you go. Then demand they do what is suggested, by say, American of UK OG-GYN organization. If you PM me I can give you some of them.
For example all women trying to conceive should take prenatal vitamins, especially folic acid. You will not find a provider here that will recommend you take folic acid prior to or during pregnancy. But it is so vital. This is why you see so many people here with hair lip, spinal bifida and cleft pallets. I could give you an entire list of this to have them check for. Medical care here is very iffy and you must stay on top of it always and know what should occur. You will be lucky to have a provider glove up for example. Demand it!! and overtime they touch an unsterile surface/item have them re-glove. MSRA staph is lament in virtually every hospital in the world. It can kill you as most are untreatable. Fortunately I have been involved with the medical field most of my adult life so I knew how to stay on top of them. Good luck

Here is a long discussion of local clinics in general.
You can call them and ask for prices.
SOS is for expat corporations medical plans, so very expensive.
Family Medical Practice is modern and moderately priced.

@inpursuitof
Hanh Phuc is the hospital I could not recall the name of. They specialize in female health. No matter who you decide to go with make sure you ASK for English speaking,or you are likely not to get it.

Thanks so much, Diazo, for your thorough response! I'll look into Hanh Phuc - looks like exactly the sort of place I'm interested in. I'm not pregnant, so fortunately I don't have to worry about the prenatal care issues, but that's good to know. Thanks for your help!

Thanks, Gobot! I took a look at the link you posted - very helpful. :)

@inpursuitof
  I do not want to influence you in any way. However, when you not PG is the time that you should be taking folic acid. That is if you are considering trying to get PG. You should continue it thought out the pregnancy as well. But I will tell you we had the prenatal exam done at
Hanh Phuc and the OB Dr. never recommended folic acid, nor did the attending OB-Gyn throughout the pregnancy. Just gotta watch these folks. Good luck

I am sorry, just re-read your post. I get your point, my bad.

Yep, no intentions of getting pregnant any time soon :). And no worries, I appreciate your help!

Hello! Any update? Which hospital or clinic did you visit and how was the experience? I'm looking for one as well. I would like to have myself checked.

I would appreciate any info. Thank you! :)