Baby shops, creche and babysitters

Apart from Brendon and Regio Játék for baby clothes and toys where else can I find, offline or online, other baby related things on a "general / commercial scale". Baby shops for example that are all over Hungary or at least in major cities and towns?

I have noticed a second hand children's clothing shop on Rackozi in the 8th district.
From the outside it looks to be a large shop, they always have really clean good quality children's and babies things in their windows.
I have also noticed many interesting children's/babies shops on Andrassy Utca near the Octagon.
I bought my great-niece a hand made dress when she was born from a small shop in the 5th district near Vaci Utca.
There are many places in Budapest you just have to walk around and keep your eyes open.
Perhaps at some point in time I will look for their exact addresses and post them here.
Even stores like Tesco have allot of baby related items clothing wise.
I have no grandkids but love looking at baby clothes, maybe sometime in my life my son will surprise me finally.

Brendon is about the only decent place on a par with the UK Mothercare shops. 

On the other hand, you can order stuff through Amazon or even Ebay.  It works fine.  And it's sometimes cheaper than buying locally. 

We've had Lego from Czech Republic and China, books from the UK and even car spares from Germany and Spain.  Bit of research can save a packet.

Many expat people in HU cannot find what they want or it's ludicrously expensive and have to resort to mail order.  What seems trivial to those from a larger economy (like the UK) can be a major difficulty hereabouts.

Other stuff like from Ikea - cribs etc - can easily be checked online BUT it's worth checking the other local sites in Slovakia and Austria for price differences if the item is high value. There can be savings even factoring in the fuel and vignette etc.  And it's a day out to somewhere different.

Mamas's and Papa's (too expensive)
Kangaboo for shoes especially
H&M for clothes
Deichmann for shoes
EMAG webshop for toys, nappies,; jatekbolt.hu for toys
DM and ROSSMANN for nappies
Also if you have the TV channel M2, advertised toys there will all be available from webshops noted in the TV commercials

Thanks drveghistvan