Having my wife with me in kuwait

i need some informations and advises

yeh sure my friend !!!!!!!

what exactly u want to inquire ?

Just don't give us too much information on the questions you want to have answered,....

for the love of... people..

HCD, down boy, down, remember to use ur inside voice ^^P

writer; heres what u need to know.

to get ur wife to kuwait as ur dependent is a long process. it is best initiated by the mandoob at whatever company you work for, slip em something like 5 or 10kd and ask them to help u out, they wont say no.

off the top of my head, u will need your marriage certificate, duly notarised at all the possible notaries, moroccan embassy here, there, kuwaiti embassy here, there, consular affairs, foreign affairs, the pope etc. im not sure of the who, but i think its two here and two there.

second, u'll also need the same notaries on ur wifes certificate (education), if she hopes to get a job here/ drivers license.

if u want to do it alone, best place to start is dawar al jawazat, salmiya, on the 5th ring road, right next to city center. go there early morning and ask them what u need to prepare etc.

once u have a full set of documents, u send em to her, she'll need to take em around wherever she is (country, im assuming morocco), and get them appropriately signed, stamped, sealed etc. she'll also have to undergo a series of physical exams, blood tests etc (chest X-ray, eye-exam, blood works), which she'll do again when she comes here too but thats a different story.

so there u have it; questions?

wow, thats seems like a long process :rolleyes: Good luck with that

And second, I'm glad legacy is here to keep everyone in line :lol:

muchos gracias signor CW

Muchas Gracias Señor... :)