Where is the best place to live in Istanbul?

where is the best place  to live in Istanbul any help please? cheapest and accessible for all transportation facilities in istanbu?

Depends on your budget. Seaside is always my favourite especially tarabya. But the best is to live close-by to the work. So that you will not face up with traffic everyday

thank you very much

Depends on your financial but best area will be Asia side like Üsküdar Ümraniye or near by kadıköy. If you like to live other side like tarabya or Sarıyer or levent or or her in Europe it will be different and crowd than Asia side. Asia side always cheap and good life than Europe and you can find very easy transportation and not to much traffic

Istanbul is  a huge city and most of the cheap place are on the outskirts. You would be better off finding accommodation close to your work place.

Dear Mekere
I would like to inform you about AkinSuites Kadikoy where you can have all kinds of transportation and a budget serviced apartment with a very good nieghborhood. İn case you are interested you may contact.
Best
Emre

akinsuites wrote:

Dear Mekere
I would like to inform you about AkinSuites Kadikoy where you can have all kinds of transportation and a budget serviced apartment with a very good nieghborhood. İn case you are interested you may contact.
Best
Emre

I am interested on your suites Emre,because I will arrive in Istanbul on june 21st
I will stay in Cihangir the first month.
Could you send me yor contact ?

Thanks,
Izabel (Izabelita)

Dear İzabelita,

Thanks for your message you may contact me via email or our website as akinsuites.com. İf you are interested after the first mounth of your arrival you may come and see the apartments whenever you like. İn addition during your stay at İstanbul dont hesitate to contact for any further information.
Best
Emre

Esenyurt and beylukduzlu

Thanks Emre

I will do it

See you in Istanbul☺

Most probably Esenyurt is the location you are seeking for

i also recommend Pendik , Sultanbeyli in Asia side .... cheap and convenient, flats from 600 livras to .... 1 500 maxi for single or couple... sometimes " aidat " ( charges ) are not included

Thanks guys for your informations....

you are welcome Subham  :top:

any information will always be useful thanks to all :)

I recomend Maltepe or kartal in assia side, if you wanna live in europe side mecidiyekoy or  bayrampasa is near the tranportation.

I recommend you Asia side to live, cheaper and peace and quiet when it is compared with the other side

how much do you wish to spend for it
if you dont want to spend your time you should be closer to metro metrobus or tram
but its always better to live near the sea side

Hi, great, can you send me your contact? Thanks

I am also interested in the AkinSuites Kadikoy

The best advice I think is about your workplace location. Istanbul traffic is horrible. So you need to have a house close to your Office.

Uskudar in Anatolian Side and Bahçelievler in the other side.