Moving to Al Ain

Hey! I have few questions , moving to Al Ain within the next month or so . Is the city quite large ? I will be staying in the hospital accommodation for the first 6 weeks then have to look for a place . Also is there organic stores ? Gym? Cinemas? Bars?

City is around 500,000+ population

Bars are located at the major hotels in town. Hilton, Rotana, Danat, Mercure on Jebel Hafeet, and I think the new hotel Aloft has one. The Rugby, and the golf club have bars. They are located at the Al Ain Equestrian & Golf Course.

The gyms are at the hotels too. There is also a Golds Gym, and Energy+ in the Remal Mall.

The two major malls are Al Ain Mall and Bawadi Mall, then Al Jimi and a few smaller ones.

Organic foods... I am at a loss about that.

Al Ain is a quiet and conservative town. Occasionally you have to let loose with a trip to Dubai where it is a little more liberal. You will understand once you have have been here awhile. Also, this town has a large number of roundabouts. Mostly three lane roundabouts. I suggest watching some YouTube videos on navigating them if you plan to drive.

Lastly.... Come with a well of patience, and open mind. :)

Welcome!

Sincerely
David Blandford

That was helpful! Thank you so much David

You are very welcome.

Check out AlAin Weekends on Facebook. They have trips based out of Al Ain, and a very good way to meet people.

David