What are Final Exit paper?

Hi, I am going on final exit soon ,but I don't know what are Final exit papers. Please help me in this what final exit papers I should take from my company?

There is no paper anymore. Once you resign and get your final settlement from employer, they will give you exit from the system. You can just leave with your iqama and you will handover the iqama at the immigration.

Thank you so much!
One more thing I want to know, if my company will give me final exit in system then at the same time my BANK ACCOUNT and ATM will be freeze?

No,  bank account and ATM will be open until you close them or until your iqama is expired.

Thanks a lot!

Hi.. I got final exit from my employer and my flight is on 30/04/17, now how to check final exit online, I tried to checked on mol website but status shows 'on job'.  Kindly help me I'm this.

Dont think you can check this, only your employer can.  Or perhaps try any general service firm and they might be able to assist you with some feedback.

Thanks a lot!!!!

How is it going ? Did u check and get help from any seeivice firm?

I got final exit visa from my company and I received Sms from MOI mentioning final exit, but I was searching online to confirm final exit and to save soft copy for future reference.

Hi. I got final exit msg from jawazat. On moi it shows that I got the final exit but in MOL it shows I am still on job. I am very confused as my flight is in a week and my kafeel gave exit 10 days before. Please help

Hey, my situation is exactly same. I checked my status on moi and it shows final exit and I got the khurooj nihai msg from jawazat but when I checked on MOL it shows on job. I have my family with me and our flight is within a week. Please help me and reply sooner. I m really worried

Hey, my situation is exactly same. I checked my status on moi and it shows final exit and I got the khurooj nihai msg from jawazat but when I checked on MOL it shows on job. I have my family with me and our flight is within a week. Please help me and reply sooner. I m really worried

They probably need time to refresh their website then it will show "final exit"

How  can i get exit paper  bcoz my company is not giving exit paper  i have  to go urgent   some  i need help  pls help me  i m in Saudi  Arabia    riyad