Pls help me in deciding to move to KSA

Dear all,
I'm a Physiotherapist, in Pakistan at present. A few of the hiring agencies have announced our jobs in KSA (no city has been announced yet). Interviews are yet to be taken. I know that they are definitely gonna deal with me on salary. I don't actually have any idea of what salary would/should be acceptable.
I'm married with no child.
Please if anybody can guide me on how should I deal on the salary issue? What minimum salary should I accept?
What are the living costs (including renting & groceries) for a family of two ?
If there is any Physiotherapist on the Forum, or someone knows about the field, please tell me what salary do the offer? (I've postgraduate experience of more than nine years)
And last but not the least, will I be able to make good savings (definitely I'd live with a very moderate life style) ?

Please do help me.

Regards.

(P.S.  If some Physiotherapist in KSA reads it, please do contact me. Thanks)

Dear
First of all wish you all the best in your endeavor,,,
I believe till now you would have been over this step and would be preparing to move to KSA...
Neverthe less just want to share my experience of working in GCC. Actually the commercial part is varies and mostly depends on the hiring company....
Now a days due the the economic melt down the rates are bit lower than the usual one.
I suggest that some thing over 10K with Family status would be feasible to accept as it would give you atleast a chance to get the GCC experience which would put more weight and would help in negotiating next time.

Best of Luck again.

I would say 15K basic pay per month plus housing, transportation, medical, air tickets would be a package where you could live well and also save something for the future.