Nurseries

Good evening,

My family and I are moving to Surabaya in July. I am teaching in an International school where my 6 year old has a place. However, we are looking for a bilingual nursery to send our 16 month old to. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Doug

This is likely to be a google and footwork thing.
The choice of school tends to be a personal thing, so that means visiting the ones you like the sound of.
The big, expensive schools have lovely websites but smaller places commonly don't have much.
Big international schools tend to have very nice facilities but know how to charge but there are many good national plus schools around that do a very good job.

Hi Fred,
Thank you for answering. Yes, we have been googling for the last few days. From what we can gather is most nurseries start at 18 months but we have found 3 that do have possiblilites for toddlers Etonhouse, Tutortime and Godwin school. We were wondering if anyone has got any experiences with these nurseries or know of others that we have not come across but we have looked at a lot. He will be 16 months at the end of July, does anyone know how strict they are about 18 months?

Thanks again
Doug