Looking for a place to Learn Malay Language near by KLCC

Hi All,

We just move to KL a month ago, I am looking for a place to send my son (6 years old) to learn Malay Language. Could anyone recommend me a good place near KLCC?  Thank you in Advance.

Regards
Cindy

Hi I just wondering why would you like to send your son to learn Malay language? I mean this language only useful in Malaysia and probably Indonesia, and that's it.

I would send my son to learn Spanish or more universal language instead of Malay, unless you plan to stay here for a long time.

Since he is still young, just put him in any kiddie's school in Ampang. Malay Language is very easy, if not the easiest! No tenses, no gender, Believe me!

It's actually a good skill to learn a new language!

Fully agree with Ahmad that the Malay Language is actually pretty easy to learn! I followedthese tips to improve my language as I learning to speak Malay.

Hi Cindy, welcome to Malaysia. You can whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi you already found a bahasa malaysia course? Im looking for too

YMCA at Brickfields/Sentral is very popular - http://www.ymcakl.com/page/204/Language-Courses/