Loan problem

hello i have a loan from a company and i have delays in payment due to contniuos problem back home. My Account in Al rahji was blocked by SAMA and there is a complaint under my iqama so i was blocked. I went to SAMA and said that i can get  my salary 67% and the remaining  will go to the company until i can pay in full then thats the time i will be cleared. My question is will the company still complain at the court and there will be a possibility that i will be arrested even though my account was blocked already and they the bank is giving them the 33% of my salary?Thank you for the reply

This arrangement is quite okay as it will clear your loan in due time, just try to make use of the remaining 67% of your monthly salary WISELY. Since it is SAMA whom you spoke about your case and informed you about the arrangement then I guess there will be no other legal issues until the loan balance is fully paid. Kindly verify with them (SAMA) again if your Iqama will only be blocked temporarily while paying or until the loan is paid. Good luck.

Yes thats waht SAMA told me once paid then my iqama will be unblocked...