Help needed to braid a black lady's hair

not sure where you can buy products but ım available to do the braiding .

Okay thanks

To all the ladys  who look for african products relaxer, hair extensions,  cream etc there is a hair salon in mecidekoy  who sell and do hair + african food. If interested will be more than happy to pass on the number. Inbox me.
Take care to all the beautiful queens representing here in Turkey. Mwah

Hi Mos2011
Since there is a lot of expats looking for similar services for their hair,  it would be a good idea to post the details about the salon in DIRECTORY section so that everyone can benefit from the info.

Thank you
Z

If anyone in antalya needs any kinds of hair products or would like to make her hair. Should send me a private message. We dont not have saloons for africans in Antalya. But I could rrecommend someone who sell  hair products and make hair.

Thank you. ;)

u're welcome :)

sure will do that  :)

Hey Gamze if you know how to do black hair perhaps you can help me with my daughter's hair. She's mixed so its kivircik and it looks nice but I need it cut (thinned) actually.

Great! Enjoy the forum.. : )

MOS2011 wrote:

sure will do that  :)

If any of you ladies need a flat iron oven I have one available in Izmir

Any good hair saloon in istanbul for foreigners?

Try mediyekoy,and what do you mean foreigners

Not turkish i mean who is working there. I am a man and i look for that kind of place for long time. Its hard to communicate with turkish coiffeurs cz they dont know english

Mecidekoy

Where in mecidiyekoy?
Its for men too?

Anyone in Ankara or nearby (I can fly) that does locs (dreads, rastas, etc)? I need my locs re-twisted. Thanks :)

Could braid her hair i currently live at izmir

Hey guys i live in izmir and i do perfect braids .anyone interested?but also need someone to braid my hair

Hey i hope your still in antalya i would love to plait my hair please reply to me asap

Hey i need to plait my hair this month badly please reply it's a closure

Hey i need to plait my hair this month badly please reply it's a closure

Nowadays, I am in istanbul.Have a nice day

Sorry .I do not know anyone who is occupation HAİR

Hey you said you do braids? Still in izimir? Can we meet?

Hi Terry,
Am Julie from Kenya,and can send you hair products.just let me know what you need.
Wish you the best.
Thank you
Julie.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Proposing your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I see a lot of discussions but no clear answer at the end where I can go today for my hair to be fixed.  I se the posts were for yrs back.Can someone tell me here, thanks.

Tried the directory section?

I see two ads for braids services in Istanbul...

https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … r-dresser/

Esther_musanzi wrote:

I see a lot of discussions but no clear answer at the end where I can go today for my hair to be fixed.  I se the posts were for yrs back.Can someone tell me here, thanks.

Hello Esther I was about to tell you about two places cause I am searching also, but I havent tried yet.
I would like to find a good place or a person who can fix my messy hair as soon as possible :)

Hello Esther
searching on google i have found two places but i havent gone so i couldnt recommend them

african hair salon istanbul
Aksaray Mahallesi, Katip Muslahaddin Sk. No:30, 34096 Fatih/İstanbul

Ibiza hair Salon
Eskisehir mah akagalar cad no 17, 34375 Ibiza salon

If you need further help let me know, I am doing similar search for braids :)

regards

I'm living in antalya I'm looking for someone who can braid my African hair....thank you

Hi I'm living in antalya need my African hair to be braided

I live in antalya I'm also looking for someone who can braid my hair.

Where are u found

Do you do black hair braiding

Antalya

This number is not going through. Any alternative number?

hey can anybody help me out to find a Black barber in Istanbul ??

I know an African barber. Are you in Istanbul?