Offer from KSA

Hi Every body.

I got an offer of 10K plus family status to work for a company in Jubail.. we are couple... just want to know what does it mean when it says its family status Job.... the salary written is the Basic Salary...

thanks in advance

Hi asif1142, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will help you with your question.

Good luck.

The meaning when they says its family status Job is you are allowed to bring your family inside KSA.

The biggest hurdle facing an expatriate working in Saudi Arabia is the profession in his iqama. It is quite common to find people working in one profession whereas his iqama would have something else as a profession and in result you r not allowed to bring ur family as only some professions in Iqama are allowed to bring in their families.

Congrats to you that you crossed the first barrier in getting the family in as its clear that ur employer have applied and processing the visa that can allow you and ur family get into KSA. :cool:

@ Christine... thanks a lot for welcome note..
@ uvnpsaradhi...

Appreciated your detailed response.. My position in the company is QAQC Manager where as the visa says HSE Engineer,
M not sure that this will allow me to get my family in KSA.
Further Will Company provide me the family accommodation, the school fee, Company Car as this previously in Qatar this was what the company status package included,,,,

I think HSE Engineer job profession allows the family to get in. The Qs about accomodation etc, U should ask ur employer to give everything in writing including your job professions, ur family visa status and other facilitties to offer on the cotract agreement clearly. it helps.....

Thanks a lot uvnpsaradhi....