Cancellation of stc jood connection,

Hello, I have internet line before last year of 2016.i pay for 200 Sr. Per month, but last December of 2016 I decided to cut or cancel my connection because I am going to exit.but stc personnel told me that my contract are not still finished and I have 2 months more left for the contract, now, I bring my new co worker to stc branch to transfer my line to him, but stc personnel have same answer you have to finished your contract, but before I'm living I pay my line for month of December and my friend continue to pay until February, and this is the time to transfer the line to my friend because my contract is finished, but the stc personnel told that no, I need the people who owned the line personally,
But my friend go to other accommodation and he will not transfer the line to the other place he living now and he will not using the Internet line anymore, but now I come back to Saudi Arabia I want to cut this line, the branch is al salama jeddah. But I check to other branch I have bill more than 500 Sr,
What I'm going to do now, what is the best solution for this because I don't want to pay for nothing and I'm not using the Internet anymore, they say I have contract so it is renewal right, I think ni appearance after finished the contract or not paying the month after the contract, so it was automatically cancel this line, thank you, I hope I receive feedback of this problem, thank you,

hello,
when you buy stc internet it came with 1 year contract. you cannot cancel aur transfer it to another person name. if you want to cancel you have to pay some extra amount as a fine maybe 300-400 riyal.
no other option i think

Michael Ian rescober wrote:

Hello, I have internet line before last year of 2016.i pay for 200 Sr. Per month, but last December of 2016 I decided to cut or cancel my connection because I am going to exit.but stc personnel told me that my contract are not still finished and I have 2 months more left for the contract, now, I bring my new co worker to stc branch to transfer my line to him, but stc personnel have same answer you have to finished your contract, but before I'm living I pay my line for month of December and my friend continue to pay until February, and this is the time to transfer the line to my friend because my contract is finished, but the stc personnel told that no, I need the people who owned the line personally,
But my friend go to other accommodation and he will not transfer the line to the other place he living now and he will not using the Internet line anymore, but now I come back to Saudi Arabia I want to cut this line, the branch is al salama jeddah. But I check to other branch I have bill more than 500 Sr,
What I'm going to do now, what is the best solution for this because I don't want to pay for nothing and I'm not using the Internet anymore, they say I have contract so it is renewal right, I think ni appearance after finished the contract or not paying the month after the contract, so it was automatically cancel this line, thank you, I hope I receive feedback of this problem, thank you,

Dear I can understand your pain but only alternative is to pay them and disconnect the line.if you wil not pay it may get increase day nt day then it wil become problem for you...
Stc contract is for one year,we are not supposed to change or disconnect in that prescribed time,they wil take for that..
Better pay now