Exit reentry visa problem

Hi everyone
My iqama expiry is 3month and 15 days remaining and when i applied for exit reentry visa my sponser said you have to renew iqama because its necessary that your iqama should be atleast 3 months remaining before you come back...
Should i get exit reentry visa from jawazat.. as he is trying by online process...i am applying for 2 month visa..

Really appreciate your help..

Its not a necessity, however to be safe, its better to renew before you leave to avoid any complications that may delay your return and hence losing the visa itself.

Thanks mate
Its not happening through online portal because it says 90 days + visa time... I have to go to jawazat i think...

3 months is too early to renew , if you intend for a short trip , do it afterwards. If not try jawazat.

if your iqama validity is less than 3 month you have to renew it in order to get exit re-entry

Thanks for the reply
But some of my friends traveled even there iqama had 2 month expiry.. i am not sure whats happning.. mine is 3month and 15days remaining.. some people said you can get visa upto 1 day before expiry

i think its for your safety. if you went to your country and your iqama expired it will be big problem for you