Need Invitation Letter to Romania

We are two men aiming to travel to Romania as tourist for 10 days. We are from Iran and we need invitation letter for applying for the visa.
Am I asking the correct question here? Is there anybody who sells invitation letter?
Thank you advance.

yagoob.amani wrote:

We are two men aiming to travel to Romania as tourist for 10 days. We are from Iran and we need invitation letter for applying for the visa.
Am I asking the correct question here? Is there anybody who sells invitation letter?
Thank you advance.

Contact an authorized tour agency or travel agent in Romania.  Invitation letters are not for sale,  it's illegal!  Please do not ask for one here.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Oh! I didn't know it. Do you know who issues it? I couldn't find any travel agent. They also said it is illegal!

hi there!
yes! invitation letter is needed to get romanian visa. someone/somebody has to provide you that letter a romanian citizen. Its not for sale.

yagoob.amani wrote:

Oh! I didn't know it. Do you know who issues it? I couldn't find any travel agent. They also said it is illegal!

If you purchased a travel package from a tour operator (transport/lodging/food included)...they should request an invitation and issue it to you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team