Family Visa clarification

Dear All

I along with my wife stayed in oman 3 years, she went india for delivery , in between i change my company , still my wife in india with child now.my visa under new sponcer and my wife is under old sponcer with valid expiry date.how to change my wife visa to my present sponcer?shall her come oman and internal transfer with nOC or Exit Oman ? I can apply direct my present sponcer visa for my child?

Hi reddy.240,

All of your queries must be answered only by your current sponsor / employer. Nobody here in this forum can tell you what are the steps that you would have to follow.

Your present company's PRO would advise you accordingly on the various steps which you would have to follow, as only your current company's PRO / present sponsor would be in any position to advise you correctly.

So please check with your company PRO / sponsor as to what you must do to bring your wife and child over to be with you, as only your present sponsor can arrange for your family to be brought over. No one else can.

Thank u sir

if anyone had similar situation?plz reply

Hello,

You family can enter Oman on the existing visa as long as it is valid. Also when they come here they need to exit Oman for changing the visa from the former employer to new employer.

Thank you.