Cost of living in Kuwait

Hi !!!
We are an Indian family soon shifting from Qatar to Kuwait. So my husband has been offered 2550 kd salary per month inclusive of hra and car allowance + the bonus if he meets the target . So my main concern is if somebody who has stayed in Qatar can give me a picture of cost of living differences between the two as I have been hearing from ppl around me is Kuwait is slightly cheaper and also how much is the rent for a decent( with security+maintainance+ clubhouse and balcony) 2bhk apartment. And will I be able to save good money with this salary??
Thank you 😃

From what I have observed, yes, the rents in Kuwait are a bit lower compared to Qatar. Depending on the area and your needs, you should be able to find something in the 450-600 KWD range.

I don't know what you consider a "good money" or what your lifestyle is, but with the mentioned salary there definitely should be quite a bit left at the end of the month.

Thank you for your response!!! Hopefully I ll be able to find a place of my choice. If possible plz lemme kno the trusted sites too where I can look out for the same. Me and my husband we both enjoy eating out frequently and goin out too so let's c Wat we save at the end..

Hi Persha
from what I red in this forum your mentioned salary quit very good to live in Kuwait and also Kuwait is little cheaper  Qatar.
for where to live,,,, you can search this forum, the guys here doing a fantastic job in all topics.
finally  good luck for both of you in the new chapter of life

regards,
J Holand

Well...there are some realtors in Kuwait, I have never used them personally, just google it out. Usually it is best to go to the neighborhood that you like and ask around for available places, most of the time those will be posted on the building. The dining places are plentiful in all price ranges, but (public) nightlife is nonexistent, so I guess the expenses might even out. :)

oh!!  that is a lot of money many Kuwaitis don't reach this income :)

Good luck