Living chance

hi i want to know can i have chance to get job in brazil  i realy think to move there i have Bsc in chemical engineering

I am sure that you won't have a problems finding a job here in Brazil, is a continental country and has many opportunities especially in your field of work...also depend as to the area that you chose to live, Sao Paulo is the place with most employment opportunities, the South of Brazil is the most prosperous, up north is a bit difficult.....Good Luck

Hi
It's true that you can find a job. But don't forget that Portuguese fluency is very important. Also, the worst part is, you must have a revalidated degree here. So you should give enough time for bearucracy to process your degree to work in your own area.

Good luck

Hi, yes I know that language is very important, however, Brazil has special courses for immigrants in the Portuguese language. Recognition of degrees, I don't think that is a problem here, just find out how long does it take. Brazil has become a preferred destination for many foreigners that want to settle in another country, for different reasons. I had no problems adapting to Brazil nor learning the language. Brazil for me is the most amazing and varied country in the world and highly cosmopolitan. If you have informed yourself Brazil is made of many cultures and nationalities that have adopted Brazil as their home including; Germans, Croatians, Italians, Japanese (One of the larges colony outside Japan). Spanish and of course Portuguese and many English and Americans that have made Brazil their home.

I hope that you are able to come to Brazil, you will never regret it is a great country...Good Luck

Hi
I agree with you. When you struggle for any goal you will achieve it even after many hardships.

You should know that I moved with a lot of hopes for professional advancement that couldn't como true although I don't regret for it as I could find an opportunity in the scientific area.
Normally, when you have not any experience personally, the reports on internet doesn't come true always. I am a geologist, I struggled hardest to find a professional job but it went impossible even after two years. You must know that Brazil has a great industry of earth resources. Despite of that, I could not land a professional job in the job market. Even no one called me for interview. In this blog, you will find a thread where it has been explained well, about the constitional complications of working as expat in companies. There is certain percentage of foreigners who can work etc.

The process of validating documents is time consuming, beaurucratic and expensive.

The life here is good as compared to many other countries but it is expensive as the income vs cost of living difference is very low.

I also visited Chile, I could find that although Brazil has a very big economy but Chile is yet better for income vs cost of living difference. Things there are really cheap etc

As Brazil welcomes everyone from every corner of the world, I wish to say good luck to all. However it is not piece of cake, be well prepared for hardships you may face to achieve your goal.

Good luck