Looking for someone to help me from Stockholm

Hi, i am from Romania and i can't live here any more. I am harassed and  also very sick and i am  affraid to go to hospital in my country. I want to ask for asylum in Sweden i have contacted the agency and i may have a chance. I am looking for someone from Stockholm who could help me during my stay and  accommodate me (or perhaps an organisation) because i only have money for the plane tickets.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it is possible to claim asylum in an EU country from another EU country. But as both countries are in the EU, you have the right to live and work in Sweden without needing a visa.

The agency told me in a email that: You have right of residence if you are employed, self-employed, a student or have sufficient means to support yourself. If you have right of residence in Sweden you do not need to contact the Swedish Migration Agency. But i don't have the right of residence in Sweden because im not employed, im not  self-employed, im not a student and i dont  have sufficient means to support myself.

Skip the agency! :-)
Trust me!
http://www.swedenabroad.com/ro-RO/Embassies/Bukarest/

Rumania is member of EU and Schengen  as well.
There are plenty of people from Rumania here.

By all means, travel and look for work in Sweden, but you will not be able to claim Asylum. It will be turned down.

You want to ask people for links on where to find work in Sweden.

SimCityAT wrote:

By all means, travel and look for work in Sweden, but you will not be able to claim Asylum. It will be turned down.

You want to ask people for links on where to find work in Sweden.

I can't work i am sick!

It's clear as EU-citizen you haven't to ask asylum. If you are sick and can't work, it's a problem, yes, because you won't have any helping allowance from Sweden. In all the case, not in the first months... In Sweden and somewhere else...