Urgently need a home for my cat

Hi, 
Until recently I was living in Egypt with my husband, however we divorced in January so I have returned to Australia. March 2016 while out feeding the street cats, one particular cat kept following us around the neighbourhood.  I convinced my husband to allow me to keep her and she quickly became part of our family.

When I moved back to Australia in February 2017, my husband agreed to care for our cat as he had bonded with her.  He moved back to his parents with the cat and every thing was going fine until yesterday.  He has informed me that he can no longer care for her and his parents want her gone within a few days.  He cannot find her another home and we want to avoid putting her back on the street as she is very much domesticated now.  I would love to have her sent over to me in Australia, but he said that he won't be able to assist me with this as his parents don't want him to have any further involvement with the cat or me, once she has left the house.  I would be really grateful if you could help me to relocate the cat to Australia as I love her very much.  If not, are you able to help give or find her a home or suggest options for me?  I really want to avoid putting her on the street again.  Her name is Boo Boo and she is about 2 years old.  She has a really sweet personality and has been spayed.

Thank you,
Jolene

hi there  i know NGO looking for homeless animals like dogs and cats, is that suitable for you. i can call  and arrange with them to find place for your pet.

Hi Ibrahim,  Thank you so much for the reply.  I have been put in touch with a wonderful lady in Maadi who has agreed to help me get my beloved cat relocated to Australia and put her in a kennel so she is safe in the meantime.  I really appreciate your willingness to help.  I felt so hopeless and was sick to my stomach with worry.  Thank you for caring enough to try to help me.  I'm am pleased that I have found a solution.  You are a good person.  Take care.

you are welcome Jolene , hope i could be useful to you...be well