Norway immigration

im so happy to read your views and ideas about the attempt of deciding to go and install in norway........please help me....is it quite easy or it is just a waste of time..................thank you

Why do you wish to move to Norway?  Why Norway? and not Denmark? or Sweden?

Do you have the necessary skills to find a job in Norway?  Can you speak Norwegian?

Whether you can get a job as well as what type of job and what qualification you get will determine if your move will be easy.  Without a job, you don't have a personal number.  Without a personal number, it is very difficult to open bank account, get a subscription for local phone line and internet.   Without a personal number, you have difficulties looking for a doctor assigned to you.

Some residence permit is easier to apply if you have a degree and has job offer, example skilled worker residence permit. 

Do you have savings you can fall on while looking for job?  It is expensive to live in Oslo.  Accommodation cost has risen a LOT for the last few years.

hello.................thank you for all your generous replies.......yes...concernig how to get there...i have no trouble getting visa...i have already a french visa...so i think i can go there to norway....................i hope to hear your further details......................it will be nice to stay in touch with you...can you provide me with your skype or whatssap..................have a nice day

You have to check if you can really stay in Norway with French visa.  France is not a Schengen country

https://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/ … /#link-709

Persons who do not need a visa to visit Norway (visa-free):

Persons with a residence permit in a country which has an agreement with Norway
- Persons with a residence permit in a Schengen country. You must bring your residence card and passport.
- Family members of EU/EEA nationals and Swiss nationals, if the family member has a residence card in another EU/EEA country. You must bring your residence card and passport.
- Persons with British passports with unlimited rights to enter and stay in the UK (right to abode in the UK)
- School pupils who live in an EU country and participate in a school trip.