How can i extend my Single Entry Visa in Malaysia ? Help ?

How can i extend my Single Entry Visa in Malaysia ? Help ?

go to Immigration. easy at putrajaya and submit the passport and pay the required amount. you will get your passport with extended visa of 30 days. You can extend maximum 2 times

hi samdada

are you sure that visa can be extended 2 times? because i heard that it can be extended only 1 time.

If its an e-visa then it can't be extended

https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/FAQ … ?version=2

Hi Gravitas,

Thanks for replying. But I have sticker visa so can you tell me that either it can be extended 2 times or 1 time?

Hi Gravitas,

Is it confirm eVisa cannot be extended at all?
It there any way it can be extend under certain circumtances?

There is no extension possible for e-visas. Must leave the country and reapply.

dude, just go to Singapore, Thailand, or Indonesia. Get chopped and come back. Fair warning though, do this enough time (around 3) and they will not allow you to renew your visa. This time should be spent trying to get an employment visa or some other long-term stay visa. Going to PJ is easy but it will only give you 30 days and cost you around RM100. Doing a visa run will give you 90 days (not 3 months) and will only cost you for the time and little money to take a bus. Better idea to go with a local or a friend just in case things don't go the way you want to.

Good luck

Another warning. If you overstay, you will either get a fine, asked to back to your country of origin or be blacklisted from the country. Almost happened to me but I was with a local Singaporean and he talked to the officer to allow it.

Hi brother... please WhatsApp me ..****..have some clarification

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct