Settlement n Job Seek VISA

Hey Friends,
I introduce myself from India landed in Germany in Jan this year for six months on "Job Seek VISA". I am a commerce graduate and Masters in Business Administration with 10 plus years of experience. I came to Germany with loads many dreams and plans to settle down.
In spite of good qualification and experience, I am still struggling to find a suitable job.Auslander Behorde says that my VISA will only be converted if I get a job of minimum 42000 Euros per annum which is near to impossible due to the language barrier.
I just need your help on few things if anyone put a hand forward.

Is there any way to find an English speaking job, so that I start learning German simultaneously?
Is there any way to change the category of Job Seek VISA to Work Permit?
Is in any way my VISA can be extended?
I am married and want to call my family and kid, Is it possible? if yes, how?

Please friends, help me as I am feeling helpless at this point of time. Looking forward to helpful responses from you. God bless you all.
--
Regards
Hardeep Singh Jattan

Indeed, 42000€ is a salary what Germany estimates you don't need social helping with. And indeed, if you need to speak German for these jobs, you must learn it. By the way, a lot of job need German language, now.

You can't change your job seek visa for a work permit because to have a work permit, you must a job... YOur family can't come with a seeking job visa... Because you son't have job. Don't forget, in case if you find a job and they come, they will have learn German (placing children in an integration class) because all is made in German.

Normally, it's impossible to extend a job seek visa, except if you have enough money or you have proofs for next interviews...

HardySingh wrote:

Is there any way to find an English speaking job, so that I start learning German simultaneously?

Sorry, but as you have already found out, it is very difficult to find a job in Germany without German language skills. You should focus on roles that require no interaction with (German) customers, suppliers or partners and preferably in a company where the internal language is English.

HardySingh wrote:

Is there any way to change the category of Job Seek VISA to Work Permit?

This is possible only after you found an employer willing to hire you (above the salary threshold).

HardySingh wrote:

Is in any way my VISA can be extended?

As far as I know, the Job Seeker Visa, which allows 6 months of stay, cannot be extended.

HardySingh wrote:

I am married and want to call my family and kid, Is it possible? if yes, how?

You posted your German mobile number (which is, by the way, unwise on a public forum and will be removed by the moderators), so I assume you are familiar with how to use a phone. From Germany, dial 0091 and then the Indian number of your family's home or mobile.
(Note: It is cheaper to use Skype or other VoIP services.)

Oh yes, call!!! I understood "come" bad written, sorry...

For phone, if you have 0 before the rest of your iNdian number, maybe you can delete it when you call.

Exemple: number 012345678900... = 0091 1234...

Thanks for reply. means there is no way to get this visa extended. can I get it changed in study visa if i take addmission t any course?

Again, a student visa is a separate visa that you can apply for separately (if you fulfill the requirements, among them an acceptance letter for a full-time course at a German university or other school - good German language skills are usually required to get this).
Ask the Auslaenderamt or embassy whether this can be applied for in Germany, or you must return to your country for it.

Yes you are correct. I must learn the German. but its not a overnight job to learn a language. It takes time to reach certain level. I am just in confusion that what I start learning language and later on my visa not get extended. This is the only question in my mind.
Can I get this visa changed in study visa if I join some course

For Deutsch courses, maybe.

Not to be insulting but most of these questions show a level of either denial or wishful thinking. You should have known and thought of these things before you came to Germany. Rules are there for a reason so of course it is not easy if possible at all to change a type of visa. Maybe you should have been learning German before coming and honestly from the level of English you use here it is not exactly impressive. One would expect better from someone with an MBA. If a job is acceptable in English, then they would at least expect proficiency.