Visit visa type? Which is which?

Hello! Im from Philippines and I have a hard time thinking of how I can visit Romania to get marry with my 5-year long time boyfriend. It will be much appreciated if you answer my following questions:

1. Im a 23-year-old Filipino Muslim Woman. Will being a muslim an issue?
2. Whats the best travel visa option for me? I read about private visits or upon invitation on behalf of Romanian citizens. Which is which?
My boyfriend doesnt have work in Romanian and his family doesnt have bank account. I, currently seeking for a job. I resigned as a teacher. Im concerned of how can i show my proof of finance. If my boyfriend will send me mpney enough proof of finance, will it be enough? Or are they going to check my bank account if the money was put in large amount in short time just like other embassy is doing? Thanks

P.S
Just last week, he visited and stayed here for two weeks. We wanted to move on next step on getting married cuz we miss each other badly. Thanks!

Hi alina im Doll Eyes ... so lets get straight to your questions about your religion(muslim) I think its not an issue to marry a romanian.
Then you need a visa to come here.
Those two mentioned documents like invitation and bank statement of acct are only few of the requirements to apply a romanian visa. Please visit the Romanian Embassy in Makati Manila for inquiries. Good Luck and insha'Allah!