Looking for friends

I'm new in Vietnam,and I feel bored because i don't know anyone here,so now im looking for a friend to hangout when i have free time...feel free to comment if u interested..thanks

Hi, welcome to Vietnam. Im free sometime and would love to have coffee with u :)

Wow,i love that idea

Im a open person and want to make friends like you. We can go out for drinking coffee and gab in the evening.

xxx ( German expat - original Vietnamese)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey, y'all should come by Master's Cup if you're looking to socialize and meet expats and/or locals. I go there a fair bit myself. Love to make some more friends! :D

We can meet up and have coffee some time, get to know each other. I am new here too and right now trying to settle and make some friends..  :)

How long you been here?i like your idea..

1 day old!

Hahaha...u come here for holiday?

Nope! I am here for work... for a year

where are you from?
and where are you staying?
i am in hcmc, i can help you out

Hi,

New here too in HCMC. havent gone to any places for sight seeing. can I joined you all?

Thanks,
m4c1969

I understand how you feel. We live in a bit of a bubble (because of the language thing) and it is hard to step outside of it.   Chris

Hey :) I totally understand how you feel because it's the same here. I live here since almost one month and I feel totally alone. So if you, or any of the others, would like to meet up I'm really looking forward to that!

Yeah and it's difficult for me to adjust the environment too..

Hi I live in HaNoi and I am free at this time. I am very glad to see you.

You will find most people who say they will be your friend online but it won't actually happen. Head out to places that interest and meet people the old way, by saying hello.

Ask Richard Loo when the next expat gathering is coming up in D1.
That could be an ice-breaker for many of you, new in HCM, looking for friends to socialize.
The last gathering was in Feb 2017.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 32#3569232

Hi there, i am Nguyen, I am living in Sai Gon. If u want to know more Sai Gon or find someone to hang out, I am willing to talk with u :)

Hi,
My name is Hai I am a VietNamese, nice to meet you. I have free time in afternoon, I am very glad to talk to you.

Best Regard

Hello, do you have friend from philippines

Hi Ms Domenden,
Wellcome to Saigon, Viet Nam
I'm Minh Lam,  I'm Vietnamese. I'm very please to take a coffee and talk with you. I think that's a goodway to improve my Englsih skill and meet new friends. I'm free at night after work hours.

Hi,

I am also just 2 months in HCMC. Waiting to have some friend to go around the city. If you like we can meet up for a city tour.

Which  city are you?

Hi,
I'm Binh i'm VietNamese, nice to meet you. , I am very glad to talk to you. I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city. If you have some problem in here ping to me maybe i can help.