Looking for part time job in LYON

Hi everyone!

I have just moved to Lyon and try to find some part time job! I am from Czech Republic, have two universities diplomas (HR, Non-profit organisation management) and experiences as a pole dance instructor. I was travelling around France last months and fell in love with LYON! :-)

I can speak fluently English, but french is only basic.. I would like to help in some english pub, or pub generally to improve my English!

Does anybody know how to find this kind of job? Or if anybody wants to exchange our experiences, just let me know!

Thanks a lot!

Eva

Evick wrote:

Hi everyone!

I have just moved to Lyon and try to find some part time job! I am from Czech Republic, have two universities diplomas (HR, Non-profit organisation management) and experiences as a pole dance instructor. I was travelling around France last months and fell in love with LYON! :-)

I can speak fluently English, but french is only basic.. I would like to help in some english pub, or pub generally to improve my French!

Does anybody know how to find this kind of job? Or if anybody wants to exchange our experiences, just let me know!

Thanks a lot!

Eva