Good International schools with IB curriculum

Hello All, found that majority of the threads that discussed this topic are inactive now.
I would like to reach out to the parents out there and find some insights in their experiences with their relocation and finding good international schools for kids.  We are relocating to Bangalore this year and looking for really good international schools with IB curriculum as our boys 10 and 6 start their 5th and 1st grade. We have been living in states for the last 18 years. Bit anxious about finding a right fit for boys.
Researching online, but some comments are really scary and can't trust which one is really good and which one is not..
Would appreciate if you can share your experiences about schools and whether you are happy with them and how long you been sending your kids to these schools etc..

Looking for the candid opinion from the parents of students form their schools.

Thanks in advance for the help.

gopalk

I am also looking for similar information as we are also planning to relocate from USA with our 2 kids aged 11 and 6. However, I am also looking for boarding options with IB curriculum.

Anyone with prior experience on relocation from USA with kids and successfully settling down in Bangalore are requested to guide.

Please share your experience and advise on which schools will be more compatible with the education that they get in USA and where they will find the transition easy.

Hi

Please share your transition experience of moving back to India with kids
Schooling , house etc
We are moving to Mumbai from SE Asia
Can't decide on schools esp with so many different curriculums
My kids are 10/6 on the UK curiculum
IB school
Do not speak any native Indian language

lancers intenational school

Hello,
I am on the same boat. Looking for school admission for 2019-2020 year for a 4th grader. Visited Oakridge international school while on India visit in December. Nice school but didn't find any other nationals at the school (not that we have any preference). Please share your thoughts on other schools. We also like StoneHill but finding it bit expensive and far from the active job market places.