How to make friends in Kuwait

I am born in Kuwait and feel there is something special about Kuwait. But as I have been living in Dubai , I realise that its the people that make your lives happy. Hence I would like to make some nice like minded friends in Kuwait too.

Hello,everyone
my name is samura from sierra Leone i have been living Kuwait 2years now am looking for gud friends u can contain me on my email at ***.
Have a nice day

AhmedJaber wrote:

Hello Ms. Carol,

You are very welcome in Kuwait. Here is Ahmed from Kuwait, 30 years old and I am a bilingual educationalist. You, and any decent person, may feel free to ask anything about language, culture and life in the Arab world.

Cheers,

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Would you know of any Arabic Language learning centers around Jleeb Al Shoyoukh? Your response will be highly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
James

@ James > Welcome :)

Please note that your question is quite off topic here as the title is : How to make friends in Kuwait.

As such, i will advise you to create a new thread on the Kuwait forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :)

Thanks Priscilla. I'll do that. :-)

Very interested
Daniel

Wasup lovly people 

my name is haruna fauzia living in Ghana ,wishin 2 been @ Kuwait soon.So am here 2 ave friends in Kuwait tanks u all.

I am from India and I want friend from Kuwait so plz help me to became from kuwait

Am fred frm Gh  pz am here to make frnds so help me to get ma wish

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. This thread is about making friends.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what kind of help u r looking for ?

Hi,

How you doing?I am in process to settle in Kuwait and looking for like minded friends(Expats) .I saw your remarks in one of the column so i am contacting you for same. Please let me know more about the club and also if you can help to find 1bhk furnished flat in Salmiya area .
My email:- xxx
Thanks
Mukesh
India

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

@ Mukesh, please note that this thread is about "how to make friends in Kuwait" it will be much appreciated to share infos on that topic only.

As for the furnished flat, please drop an advert or browse through the existing adverts in the appropriate section of the website : Housing in Kuwait

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi can you give me more details of dessert camp I'm Hussain .so what days it's available and time .
Regards
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

I'd totally agree with that  @HarunaFauzia ;)

Sanober *** my wats ap num :cool:

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello ....nice to meet you ,and thx for your post 🙂
I am Florin from Romania and I am with my friend on Kuwait I will be grateful if will can participate at your event and meet some new friends.
Can you write me on watshapp : +***
Or add me on skype:
For the next event,
Thank you.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi guys.  I am from the UK and have just landed a job in Kuwait.
Would like to meet local Kuwaitis as well as foreign expats for good friendship.
I am also looking for somewhere to stay, as my company would only provide for the first few weeks. Or house share??

:D 😆hehehheh..

Reasnable Advice coz a commen intrests are needed to atract others and start comenications wud possipiley leed to explore potantial friends

Okay that's a complicated subject but I will try to make my answer short!
As we all know, Social norms are very different in each culture and Kuwaits culture and traditions are a bit complicated yet beautiful.
You can't expect to make friends in Kuwait the way its done in europe for example (striking a conversation with a person while waiting in queue then exchange numbers). Most locals are "open" for friendships that comes from family and friends meetings as it is more likely that the "new" friend will have a similar mind set as them (can be both good and bad).
As I see it, the best way to make friends in Kuwait is to be more involved in social gatherings that have a theme that you are interested in, attend specific events that you know you'll find open minded people at, and such things.
If you're in sports, try to find sports groups that interests you on instagram for example.
If you're into art, attend any art exhibitions that happen.
A small tip, if you're interested in meeting like minded locals then don't use facebook as its dead hahaha.. people are using Instagram these days for almost everything.

:) Nicley Explained and Desripped

What's the gate way?

What are the good Instagram and Snapchat group?  And why does no one invite to a majilas for coffee?

hey still u are making parties?

no, I am not anymore

Sounds great see you in October I hope!

hi, how u doing/?

where r you from?

whAT DO U DO FOR LIVING

i m from india

My name is Godswill from Nigeria living and working in the Gambia. I need to come over to Kuwait 🇰🇼 need a trust friend.
I need who will accommodate me when I come over to Kuwait 🇰🇼
I am a teacher in the Gambia.
Aha , lets meet after you come over
@expat. Kuwait is difficult if you are living alone . you must have a community to belong to or job or contract .
Your friends can be your costumers  if you are an expat .
The most easy way to make friends in kuwait is create trust around you and work with honesty .
Sometimes when it gets too hot in summer nobody wants to see the other and everyone prefers sitting under the ac .
You Just want to get back home after work shower and prepare a meal to eat , ready for next day and waiting for the weekend to come .
During weekends and holidays rent chalet or gather somewhere outdoors or indoors . BBQ , travel Bahrain with group or friends  travel by car , go fishing , play soccer and meet people . Shopping in malls, walk the long beach from fahaheel to Kuwait City .
There are many expats who found their ways in Kuwait and made friends from all around the world .
Birds a like flock together is how it works in Kuwait . Find your birds .
Most expats come on contract and their only way for friends would be from the job to start with , then you can make friends with the costumers maybe or you have a community that already is in Kuwait .
I would say difficult if you have no activity to do with friends .
@Q8Man hello,
I know this is from many years ago, but is this still happening?
@expat.com

The easiest way to make friends in Kuwait is by snapchat and instagram
Thats a good idea if it comes with a “watch out a creep” detector

😅😅
@Bashayer85

I don't prefer but join group of people for cycling or swimming or volleyball or any other activities is much better 👍
@hussain5000 hi can we chat on Facebook
Email me ***
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the website. Thank you

@sue_phil hii, can we be friends?