Visa to travel to india help!

hi guys
im living in lisbon for the past 3 years and im studying here.i have my temporary residential card.now my question is , will i have a problem getting the indian visa since im plannin on goin fora trip on tourist visa.will i have a problem since im iranian  ??
this is a very important matter for me and i have to go to india since my fiance is from there and i have to see her.thanks in advance.

If you have a passport, I can see no reason why you can't go to the Indian embassy in Lisbon and apply for a visa. I did this a few years ago on my South African passport and it was an easy procedure.

is it that as long as u are a resident,u can apply ny where no matter what kind of resident except tourist ??

That's interesting, Coz I am an indian guy living 4 years in lisbon and just married an iranian. Anyways so managed the visa? How was your trip?

Hi,

It should not be any problem. Apply for a tourist visa @ embassy. They might ask for your trip details, place that you are staying, durantion of the trip, airline, arrival/departure date and so on...

Safar khoobi dashteh bashin.

A